We are sorry if the information listed in your online account is incorrect. Please fill out the customer request form below and select My WNYC Online Account and Correction from the drop down. We ask that you please attach a snap shot of your screen in order to help us troubleshoot the issue.
To capture your screen on a mac:
- Press Shift-Command-4. The pointer changes to a crosshair.
- Move the crosshair to where you want to start the screenshot, then drag to select an area.
- When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
To capture your screen on a pc:
- Click on the window you would like to capture.
- Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scrn) by holding down the Ctrl key and then pressing the Print Screen
- Click the following buttons: Start àAll ProgramsàAccessoriesàPaint
- In the paint window, hold down the Ctrl key and then press and release the V Your captured screenshot should then appear within the paint window.
- To save the image, click on the File drop-down menu located in the upper left-hand side of the toolbar and click on Save As.
- In the Save As window, browse to your desired save location, enter a filename on the File Name: field, and click Save to save your screenshot.
Please attach the screenshot to our online contact form.
Once you submit your question a member of our Listener Services team will get back to you.
Thanks for supporting the station!